Figured this would be the easiest way to try and explain my complicated life…although I don’t think that its necessarily complicated just hectic.
1. Had meeting with my supervisors, they seem happy with what I’m doing.
2. I’m heading off to Reading for two weeks to play in the Museum down there and visit Ally…which is very cool as I haven’t managed to meet up with her for like 3 years.
3. Off to Athens at Easter..for 2 weeks YAY! Then I have to come back to Glasgow.
4. Teaching again…got oodles of classes in early Febuary…I’m thinking of the money!
5. Got work on a dig in Scotland, excavating the site of a future golf course at Loch Lomond. I don’t know what I’m doing, where I’m going or if it is volunteer or paid work. The only thing I do know is that I have to be at the department by 7.15am….not good..but hey I can sleep on the bus.
At this point I get confused and need to lie down…my life is way too busy.