I was planning to head down to Newcastle due to family issues. And was trying to decide what to take with me. However, real life kicked in and family issues became family emergency, before concluding with family bereavement. Not good.
Things have been tough. And in Friday night madness, I ended up flinging everything into a bag and then spent last night peering into the big canvas bag of yarny randomness to see what on earth I had brought with me.
So…. The bag revealed:
• Two drop spindles
• Two 25g batts of Shetland yarn in brown and black
• Three balls of Drops Merino Extra Fine and the Woolly Wormhead Mystery Hat pattern
• One ball of sock yarn and the Maraschino shawl pattern I’m working on
• Random assortment of Jamieson & Smith Jumperweight/Shetland Supreme
• Most of my regular knitting needles and accessories
• Part ball of New Lanark Aran
• Whimsical Little Knits 1
• Two 4mm straight knitting needles
• Two balls of Yarn Yard Clan and the fair isle socks they’re connected to
So just a bit excessive and random…